Tailored to help you create reliable software systems
The SRE (Site Reliability Engineering) Practitioner is an advanced course that goes in-depth on the principles and practices that enable an organization to scale IT services reliably and securely. Introducing a site-reliability dimension requires organizational re-alignment, a new focus on engineering and automation, and the adoption of a range of new working paradigms for Operations like having a design and Build approach compared to the Operate and Maintain approach currently practiced. SRE is about collaboration and breaking down the silos across Dev and Ops.
[SREP does not stand alone. It works with DevOps and Lean, IT Service Management and Agile.]
The course is specifically created to help practitioners have more in-depth knowledge of the various activities of SREs and help them implement SRE in their organization or make them improve in their current SRE initiative. This course positions learners to successfully complete the SRE Practitioner certification exam.
SREP requires automation. The following can be areas of automation driven by SREP:
– Infrastructure as Code/Configuration as Code
– Automated Functional and Non-Functional testing in production
– Only Versioned and Signed artifacts are deployed
– Helps in future growth planning easier
– Anti-fragility and Chaos Engineering
How do you make SLO the proxy for your customers?
Building Security and Reliability in your services
How do you implement full-stack Observability in your product?
How do you enhance operational Resilience using DataOps and AIOps?
SRE and Incident Response Management
How to practice practical Chaos Engineering
Implementing SRE as the purest form of DevOps
- Have a better knowledge of practical implementation of SRE culture
- Establishing observability and intelligence in operations
- Creating services for better security and reliability
- Developing fault-tolerant dispersed ecosystems which can be analyzed for disaster risks
- Know about the wider skills-based capabilities that support the most recent in automation
- Executing SRE and DevOps in the right way leading to greater business value
- 24-hours [3 Days] of Virtual Instructor Led training
- Batch Type: Weekdays and Weekends
- Assignments: Participation in unique exercises designed to apply concepts
- Real-life Case Studies: Real-life examples and results. Access to additional sources of information and communities.
- Examinations: It can be taken in a classroom with an instructor or with an online proctor at a date and time convenient to the learner.
- Exam Type: 40 Multiple choice questions
- Duration: 90 minutes
- Badge: SRE Practitioner Certified.
- Anyone starting or leading a move towards increased reliability
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- Business Managers, IT Operations Managers, Site Reliability Engineers
- Consultants, IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Team Leaders, Product Owners
- Scrum Masters, Software Engineers, DevOps Practitioners, System Integrators
- Tool Providers, Coaches