Digital Service Manager - Optimization
For Service Management professionals, digital is not the future – it’s the present. Digital services are crucial to the success of any business these days, even if the core product is a physical product. A recent report revealed that 90% of companies have accelerated their digital transformation process due to covid-19. However, not all organizations are at the same point in their digital journey, and not all of them move at the same speed. This is impacted by many aspects such as cultural differences, sectoral trends, risk appetite, and legacy. The needs of companies differ massively, whereas most Service Management certification programs currently available provide a ‘one size fits most’ offering. This is where the EXIN Digital Service Manager career path certification comes in. Created in mind with three unique perspectives, based on which best fits you and your organization’s own individual needs and culture
The Integration perspective is focused on enabling digital service integration. This route is very suitable for professionals working within organizations that have a complex supplier landscape and need to align processes across suppliers, to ensure a seamless end-to-end service to the customer. As well as the awareness level knowledge previously mentioned, this route includes the EXIN SIAM™ Professional certification to develop practical skills related to Service Integration and Management (SIAM), including cultural aspects such as how to stimulate collaborative behavior amongst suppliers.
- Three distinct routes based on three perspectives, allowing you to customize your time and money investment in the direction which best fits your needs (away with ‘one size fits all!’);
- It provides a modern perspective on Service Management, aligned to the needs of professionals operating in the digital context;
- The certification path is practical for maximum ROI, as well as accessible and affordable, and free of lock-in constructions;
- The certifications that form part of the EXIN Digital Service Manager are also included in other career path certifications, offering even more possibilities to further develop your career;
- It allows you to achieve an independent certification from a renowned Exam Institute and to stand out from the crowd;
- Learn from experienced practitioners.
It provides a modern perspective on Service Management, aligned to the needs of professionals operating in the digital context;
It allows you to achieve an independently accessed certification from a renowned Exam Institute and to stand out from the crowd;
This allows the participants to gain knowledge of new ways of working in the Digital World;
The participants will be able to know how to Integrate with service providers to achieve the common shared objective of the Business.
Type: Career Path
Available languages: English
Requirements for certification: Foundation level - any two of
the following certifications:
ITIL Foundation or Equivalent
EXIN IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC
EXIN SIAM™ Foundation
EXIN Agile Scrum Foundation
- EXIN IT Service Management Foundation based on ISO/IEC 20000:2018 is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in service management.
- This course is exempted if you have ITIL Foundation or VeriSM or EXIN Agile Scrum Certification.