A DevOps Leader is a tactical or strategic individual who helps design, influence, implement or motivate the cultural transformation proven to be a critical success factor in DevOps adoption. This individual understands the human dynamics of cultural change and is equipped with practices, methods, and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum.
DevOps Leader is planned for those involved in cultural transformations and organizational change including IT managers, directors and business stakeholders, IT team leaders, practitioners, tool providers, systems integrators, and DevOps consultants.
This certification ranks learners to successfully complete the DevOps Leader exam.
DOL Course also includes –
DTX-i (DevOps Transformation Experiential Simulation)
DevOps Leader course offers a strong foundation in DevOps; it also provides a exclusive and practical experience for the participants who are keen to take a transformational leadership approach and make an impression within their organization by executing DevOps.
DOL course focuses on the human dynamics of cultural change and prepares participants with practices, methods, and tools to engage people across the DevOps spectrum using real-life scenarios and case studies. Upon completion of the course, participants will have substantial takeaways to leverage such as understanding Value Stream Mapping.
The learning objectives for DOL include a practical understanding of:
- DevOps and time to market
- The business and IT perspectives
- Key differences between DevOps IT and traditional IT
- Planning and organizing
- Understanding performance and culture
- Measurement differences
- Designing a DevOps organization
- Focusing on what matters
- Ideas for organizing workflows
- Sharing information
- Defining meaningful metrics
- Value stream mapping
- The Spotify Squad model
- Managing culture change
- Popular tools and key practices
- Putting it all together
- Measure differences and understand differences between DevOps IT and Traditional IT
- Identify ideas for organizing workflows
- Understand the Spotify Squad model
- Development of leadership skills
- Optimize organizational change
- Value stream centric thinking and practices that expand flow
- Sixteen (16) hours of instructor-led training and exercise facilitation
- Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- Participation in exercises designed to apply concepts
- Comprehensive glossary
- Access to additional sources of information and communities
- Anyone starting or leading a DevOps cultural transformation program
- Anyone interested in modern IT leadership and organizational change approaches
- IT team leaders, managers, directors, and business stakeholders
- Practitioners and change agents
- DevOps tool providers, systems integrators, and consultants
Successfully passing the certification exam leads to the candidate’s designation as certified DevOps Leader (DOL). The certification is governed and maintained by the DevOps Institute; exams are delivered through PEOPLECERT, DOI’s global examination partner.
||6 - 7 Nov
||9:30 am - 5:00 pm (SGT)
||22 - 23 Nov
||9:30 am - 5:00 pm (SGT)
||26 - 29 Oct
||6:00 am - 9:00 am (MST)
||9 -12 Nov
||6:00 am - 9:00 am (Australia Eastern Time Sydney/Melbourne)
||13 - 16 Dec
||6:00 am - 10:00 am (SGT)
WANT TO JOIN THE CLASSES?
Contact us on given details